|Nice Day for a Picnic|
|Yogi, where's the Picnic Basket?|
|Don't Shake the bottle!!!|
|Lindsay, Bobbi, Myself, Linda|
Bobbi had carved snow seats for us while she was waiting for us to arrive. A custom fit seat at that! A bit of shovelling and a bit of bum wiggling for extra comfort. Plenty of food and a great afternoon with friends. There wasn't much skiing happening this afternoon. The warm weather has created heavy snow, and the best skiing is early in the morning, so we ski hard in the a.m. and we are rewarded.
|Ed, Hugh, Rod, Barry, Bob & Bob (the pusher)|
Everyone is having a bit of fun in the sun. Lets put together a Bob sled team!!! We have the manpower. Does anyone have a sled? We have the snow.... Myself?.... I'll be the judge. These guys are determined. That bench will not move no matter how hard they try.
With only a few days of skiing left you have to use your imagination and skill as we decend down the hill.
Remember sliding down on shovels? An the annual Slush Cup? Water skiing at its best.
Signs you are definitely over the edge:
- Seven strangers share your apartment from November till April.
- To save money for lift tickets, you stop buying lunch at the ski hill. Instead, you surreptitiously brown bag in the cafeteria.
- On road trips, you sleep in the car to save on lodging costs. When the weather gets cold, you move into a snow cave, dug in the distant reaches of the resort parking lot.
- Your résumé has several unexplained gaps.
- You choose your job solely based on its proximity to ski hills.
- You check the snow forecast more often than your e-mail.
- There are fences, gates and benches built from old skis outside your house.
- You expedite marriage plans expressly to sneak under the deadline for a family pass.
- You wrap Christmas presents with maps of the ski area.
- And, for the Bride and Groom:
- You wear ski pants to a wedding. They are the
only black trousers you own. And don't forget the rubber boots!
|The Maritimers' They think of everything!!!|