Friday 16 December 2011

12 Days of Christmas..my true love gave to me.....

The first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
One amazing adventure!!
Panorama Mountain Resort
On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Kick Ass & Bug-a-boo
Two cups of coffee (Kicking Horse, Kick Ass of course)




On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Betti, Len, Deb
Three Friends of the Mountain.
Thank you for a fabulous day!!






On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Four friendly lifties. 











On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Five fabulous runs

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Six ambrosia Apples














On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Roller Coaster trail
Seven scenes of skiing
Campbell's Canyon
Sunning in the Sun Bowl

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Eight Great Ski Friends






On the nineth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
The Summit Hut
Nine snowy chairs a waiting






On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Ten Terrific Ski Instructors









On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Eleven Skeins of yarn.

On the twelve day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Twelve cans of Kokanee

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS, OLD AND NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment